New Stream Renewables are a specialist consulting and support services group operating across renewable energy markets and technologies.
Since 2009 we have been involved in over 1.5GW of power sales and route to market trading for a wide range of clients including institutional funds, private estates and local authorities.
Our diverse team also provides expert technical, regulatory, trading and market advice to developers, investors, funds, land owners, local authorities and financial institutions.
Established in 2008 we are now recognised for our in-depth market knowledge, the quality of our work and our responsiveness to our clients’ needs. Our team has built a unique track record of consistent performance across a wide range of renewable energy mandates.
Charlie Ward leads the team that has coverage across:
- Specialists in Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Renewable route to market power trading and tendering.
- CfD structuring
- Analysis of Hybrid Opportunities and Battery Storage.
- Pre and Post Planning Financial Modelling.
- FIT, RHI and RO Accreditation Services.
- SPV Management, Support Services and Off-Take Management.
- Energy Procurement and Risk Management.
- Gas Purchase Agreements (GPAs), route to market and tendering.
- ROC and Green Gas Certificate Trading.
For more information or to discuss latest PPA pricing please contact Jamie Banks.