- New Stream support projects at both the pre-commissioning and post-commissioning stage.
- Pre-commissioning we can assess viability and financial feasibility of a site through bespoke modelling and analysis. We can then produce reports tailored to support any stage of due-diligence work or the funding process.
- For existing sites we can make an assessment of options to enhance value either through increased revenue / income streams or through energy reduction or improved procurement strategies.
New Stream’s sophisticated models capture the complexity of the real underlying energy markets.
We are recognised as independent, transparent and rigorous with our assumptions and methodology.
- Market revenue modelling for new projects, covering all major generation types
- Low-carbon: Hydro, solar, wind
- Integration technologies: DSR, Gas Peakers, Diesel & Storage
- Private Wire opportunities
- Multi-technology generation projects
- Run hours and fuel requirements planning forecasts to support infrastructure planning and connection applications for gas / diesel assets
- Scenario analysis on different go-to-market strategies, informed by your risk appetite and / or project funding requirements
- Project feasibility models to support project development and funding applications
Bespoke Analysis – recent mandates
- Large solar project evaluation
- Hybrid solar and gas project using shared connection
- 20MW Battery storage feasibility and due-diligence
- DFR project due-diligence, technical review and income report
- Grass roots hydro project feasibility
Let us provide you with a tailored forecast of your future electricity costs
Let us model the stacked revenues available for your generation projects