- Power along the curve lifted by carbon with EUAs setting new highs above €58/t.
- The price remains on an uptrend, with forecasts indicating further increases to the end of the year.
Gas and Power:
- Markets are still well supported amid Russian supply concerns.
- Gas prices increased significantly yesterday on the spot market, with Winter 21 trading above 122p/therm.
- Above-average seasonal wind generation has driven the power market in recent weeks.
- With lower wind generation towards the end of this week, we expect increased power prices to maintain the spark spread.