Access the latest PPA pricing and energy market data by logging in to the New Stream energy data analytics page in the Client Dashboard.
Carbon Markets :
- EUA carbon prices hit yet another new record at 63.19€/t yesterday on the back of gains across broader energy complex.
- By late afternoon the EUA Dec contract was back below 63€/t eventually settling at 62.31€/t.
UK PPAs and Green Gas Market Fundamentals:
- European gas futures push power contracts and PPA pricing higher.
- Gas fundamentals have been tight for some time with latest moves up supported by a reduction in Russian pipeline flows.
- Day ahead NBP gas is trading higher than yesterday this morning up at 108.5 p/th.
- The front month NBP October gas contract increased by 3.660 p/th day-on-day (+2.81%), to 134.110 p/th.
- UK spot power market was tight on low wind and cooling demand.
- D-1 Power spiked to well over £500 MWh for peak periods on Monday.
- EDF started two coal units at West Burton A power station in Nottinghamshire.
- Wind power accounted for only 1.9 per cent of electricity generation for a brief period yesterday morning while coal accounted for 3.9 per cent.
- Brent oil prices are around the $73/b level.
- Broader fuels and commodities are supported by positive Chinese economic data and post Ida issues
This is just a sample of the in-depth pricing information we upload every morning into our Client Dashboard
To get your own access please get in touch with Tom Rees